1. When the conference will take place?
This year 21st Century Medicine will take place on the 28th of March 2020.
2. What is the main topic?
Our conferences focuses on an interdisciplinary approach to medicine and new advances in medicine and related fields.
3. Which sessions will be held?
We are still in the process of agreeing on the sessions provided this year. To give you an idea though, here are some of the sessions that took place in the past few years:
-Basic Science & Public Health
-Surgery, Anaesthesiology & Radiology
-Internal Medicine & Infectious Diseases
-Neurology & Psychiatry
-Oncology, Immunology & Hematology
-Pediatry & Gynecology
4. When can I register? How?
Registration will open on 17st February 2020. You can register using the links provided on our website.
5. When is the deadline for sending in an abstract?
17th of March 2020.
6. What are the guidelines for writing an abstract?
An abstract should consist of 5 parts:
„Material and methods”,
Except for Case Report session – an abstract should consist of 3 parts:
„Case report” and
Oral presentation: multimedial presentation in PowerPoint
Poster: A1 format
7. What is the conference fee?
The conference fee for active participants is 140 PLN (35 EUR), for passive participants – 120 PLN (30 EUR). The fee gives your ability to take part in lectures and workshops and also covers: catering, Social Programme (among others party in the club and banquet), welcomebags and certificates of attendance.
8. How can I pay the conference fee? When do I pay the conference fee?
After your abstract has been accepted, you will receive an email with details of payment.
9. Will I be given an invoice?
Yes, every participant who express such a need, receives an invoice.
10. How much time do I have for my presentation and what time is designed for discussion?
Original Papers: The presentation should last no longer than 7 minutes, followed by 3 minutes for discussion.
Case Report: The presentation should last no longer than 7 minutes, followed by 3 minutes for discussion.
Poster: The presentation should last no longer than 5 minutes, followed by 2 minutes for discussion.
11. Can co-authors present my work?
12. Do you need an invitation letter?
Please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
13. What is the language of the conference?
The language of presentation is English. The discussion can be performed both in Polish and English according to the will of the participant.
14. How many abstracts can I submit?
Each participant may submit a maximum of three abstract. An addicitonal fee of 50 PLN (13 EUR) applies in the case of 3 abstracts. No additional fee is charged for 2 abstracts.
15. Will everyone present at the conference will receive a certificate of participation?
Yes, all active participants will receive a certificate of participation, as well as a separate certificate for each of the papers presented, including at the poster sessions. Passive participants will receive a certificate of participation. You will be given certificates after each presentation delivered.